GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

What do you mean by fresh greens? For me fresh greens are like green beans, Goovar, lady fingers, spinach... is that what you mean?

Also this is my 3rd day but to be honest I don't see any weight loss happening at all. I haven't eaten anything wrong at all so why is that? Is it cause I haven't eaten the wonder soup?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
fresh greens usually means what you would find in a salad, spinach, lettuces, kale. chard, etc. However what you mentioned is fine.

How can you tell without using a scale? Especially at first. You do not have to eat the soup. Did you eat the potato on day 2 with some butter?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually can tell if I've lost 2kg or something but I just don't feel a difference in my weight. I did eat the potato with butter on day 2 so I don't know what I'm doing wrong... At lunch time I cooked my veggies with a lot of spices, is that the problem? Today as well I cooked the veggies at lunch with spices. Aside from lunch, Im consuming my veggies and fruits raw. Also whenever I feel hungry at night, I have some lemon and salt... is that a problem?

For day 4, I know we can take 4 bananas, but how much skim milk? And instead of cabbage soup, can I just cook and season my cabbage with spices and eat it that way?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Spices are not an issue
3 glasses or so on the milk.
Yes you can just cook your cabbage and spice it. Lemon and salt are fine, too much salt can cause water retention some, but no real weight gain.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Kevin. :)

I have some bananas at home but they are not sweet at all and I am having trouble eating it. If I need another source of potassium, can I eat kiwi fruit instead? They have high potassium too. Also how many can I eat?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Thank you Kevin. :)

I have some bananas at home but they are not sweet at all and I am having trouble eating it. If I need another source of potassium, can I eat kiwi fruit instead? They have high potassium too. Also how many can I eat?

sure you can have kiwi instead of banana. 5 kiwi will work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts