GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Need help! I strictly followed the diet till day 3 and observed lost 2.5KG of weight. But lost my muscle weight by 5% and FAT increased by 8%. Loosing muscles kill my metabolism in long term and increasing FAT will not help me in long term. How should I deal with this situation?

Regards
Indra

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
How do you know those percentages? Does not even make sense statistically. Sorry really confusing. If you are doing some home test those are not even close to accurate. You would have had to go to a clinic and get dipped in a tank for a real test to be done.

Plus, this is a detox plan, a light one though the first few days. Muscle building is no concern.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your response Kevin. This was reported in the precision fitness tracking appliance in the gym. I am using this appliance from last couple of years. As you mentioned this appliance may not be that accurate but certainly one can observe the change from the base parameters. I am happy with the weight loss but don't want to loose muscles. It took me lot of efforts build these muscles.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
well you are on a detox diet with no protein. You cannot build muscle on a detox plan with no protein. This is not the diet for that. and keep this in mind muscles do not mean good health. Good luck :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts