GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today is my second day... i had boiled potato for breakfast, i wanted to know if i can have boiled chick peas and tomato with onion ,lemon and salt. Pl rep

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Chickpeas? You can try them, hard for me to say no on this one... I am really unsure...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kevin .. I had had boiled chickpeas with lemon;) It made my stomach so full that i couldnot accomodate place for my dinner, i managed with lemon juice in the night... Today is my day3...:D wen I started was 60Kg.. hope i will shred minimum of 2-3 Kg at the end...:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
:)
Good news, this diet can be tough when it comes to feeling full, that's why the soup is great. Keep me posted :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my first time using the gm diet. Before I start, I need to be sure if I can eat corn on day 2. Is corn a vegetable? :confused:
Helpful answers would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
I am not big on corn, but you can if you need...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kevin, for day 2 ( Can you eat tomatoes?? )even though they are classified as a fruit? or in this diet are they counted as a vegetable?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
you can, just don't overdo...

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yes spices are OK.... I love spicy stuff, etc...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can i have boiled potato in lunch \ dinner as well?
Also is butter on top of potato is just allowed if anyone wants or recommended?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no butter, potato breakfast only...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi, the first time I did this diet, I was unable to complete it and discontinued on day 6 but lost around 2 Kg and yes it was noticeable.After an year ,I started it again and today is my day 5 and I hardly reduced a Kg.I remember reading somewhere that GM diet is not good on days of menstrual cycle.If that's true is it showing any impact on my diet???? P.S I am following Indian vegetarian version. Thanks in advance

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no diet is easy on a woman during the menstrual cycle or right before/after. I would wait 6 - 9 days after it to start. It's not hurting you, just your hormones are getting in the way :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks :) im done with the diet.. I lost 2/2.5 Kg.. Planning to follow it in another few days again :)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
you need to wait 2 weeks at least, but can follow the plans I did in the after 7 days forum, they can still help a ton with weight loss.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
What do you need help with?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts