GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finished my day 1 successfully and feeling so happy today..
As I attempted this plan earlier also but couldn't complete even day 1. I felt week and hungry by the evening at that time.
This time I have done it and lost 1.2 kgs weight. Today is my day 2 and I am feeling very energised. I took lemon with Luke warm water early in the morning and just had a baked potato with a little bit butter and a pinch of salt.
Can I have a baked/rosted Brinjal (eggplant) in lunch.? and also can I have beet root, Raddish, Bottle ground?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
sounds good, but try and stick to more basic veg when and if you can. Gourd, I'm not so sure about that one, people do it. It's great off diet I;m sure but make sure it's not higher in carbs like squashes are. Keep up the good work. Lemon water is great!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kevin..Its my day 3 today and have lost 2.3 kgs till now. I m following my diet as per the plan but nt able to avoid morning and evening tea. I am preparing it without sugar and about 1 tbl spoon of milk. Can this affect the result.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
I think you will be OK :) Good there is no sugar, you could use stevia. Going forward after the diet, if you are drinking sugar tea, yest it can and likely will cause weight gain. Best to at least use pure stevia. 4 tips to real weight loss, cut sugar, processed foods, gluten and bad oils.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have started this plan again after 10 days. As I could not complete till 7th days due to a family function. And gave up at 4th day.
But still lost 2 kgs.
Now I have started again and today I've completed day 2. I've the following queries ;
1) I had baked potato at 11.00 a.m. and till then did not eat anything. Is that ok?
2) Can I prepare a normal Indian dry veg (cabbage, cauliflower, capsicum, Ridged Gourd). with the same spices as we generally use but less oil ?. Because I feel hungry with raw and boiled veggies.
3) Is going to gym during this plan a good idea?

Pls confirm.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yes and no. Make sure it has butter next time or fat if you did not. You should be fine though but it's best not to skip if you can. But lets face ti sometimes that happens. Be careful with Gourd, seems like a more carby veg choice. The rest sounds OK. Not until you get protein, you need to keep workouts light, brisk walks, etc. DO not tear down...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts