Than you for reply, today is my 2nd day in mirror i m feeling, my eyes has gone little bit deep. I am scared if I get dark circles bellow my eyes and charm on my face will become dull. will be swished out?
I had Photo in morning with butter. I have toke the salad of Lettuce, cabbage, boiled Asparagus, red Leaf Lettuce with salt little bit of oil. Planning to have same at night and boiled cucumber, tomato, Beet separately in day
I am Plan to use Vidya's recipe. and I have also read the GM soap, but I am vegetarian and dont even eat onion and garlic, will it be fine without onions. Thanx to Vidya for nice recipe
1 small cabbage.
3 stalks of celery
Salt to taste
Fried sliced capsicums with a drop of olive oil
Added water and boiled for a few min. Then added tomatoes, cabbage, celery and slow cooked for 20min. Last have added salt and pepper
I will also do this at night. but Kevin I don't eat onions so will it be fine without onions. Thank you Vidya for nice recipe
Today is My 3rd Day I had apple in morning, mid morning fruit plate. I was feeling very hungry so I went to restaurant and Clear soup it may be contenting vinegar cabbage coriander. was it fine to have clear soup
depends on what is in there soup, the wonder soup is fine to have any day you are hungry. but I have no clue what's in there soup. I never eat at restaurants because I could never trust what they put in their food.
Hi yesterday i completed 7th day I lost 4kg(8.8 pounds). I love to Thank you so much for this wonderful diet plan. next time I will try to do it more perfectly. Taking care of every single Instruction. I was 70kg i came to 66kg. My height is 5.4fit
I have doubts (confusion) about
1. when to start next time.
2. what to have(eat) till, I start next time? , As I am pure vegetarian I don't even eat onion, Garlic, Red Lentil gram. I don't take intoxicative product like Alcohol including Black coldrinks, Tea and coffee.
3.Where can I read all this details?
I normally eat Indian lunch Wheat chapati. vegetable fry with less gravy. In dinner same food plus one cup of rice.
Breakfast is not fixed same times I don't eat, some times I eat any thing,(mostly) chapati or Idili(south Indian food made of soaked rice, Black gram paste). or fruit or some time some times anything else.
In evening while returning from work I am hungry I used to eat junk food, which i planing to replace with fruit, cucumber, cherry tomato, etc.
Thank you so much
I am VERY Grateful to you. For your Diet plan and Time to Time Guidance
1) wait at least 2 week, i posted a diet plan in the after 7th day area, it helps you still lose
2) second post, here http://gmdietforums.com/threads/vegetarian-sample-plan-after-gm-diet.313/
3) http://www.gmdietworks.com/ all details here, look at the bottom of the site for vegetarian adjustments.
4) To me, 2 starting keys to weight loss are no sugar and no gluten. Wheat s a killer. Dead food, no nutrients, and an empty toxic carb. You need balance with your meals, good protein, good carbs, and good fats like olive oil, coconut or palm. Think nutrient dense and pure when you eat.
I have fried in coconut oil or palm. But what will your oil be. Likely it will be a toxic veg oil, full of omega 6's and just junk to the body. That's all that's out there.
Your diet after is up to you. I will just tell you I was eating as pure as possible, and was still eating some organic maple syrup, organic coconut sugar here and there and could not knock off the last part of the weight I wanted to lose. I cut those and poof it's gone. Once you get your health back and to a great weight, then yes you can try and consider a healthy sugar here and there as you can. However most people lack good self control and keep adding more and more and more. I am just saying beware.