1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Kevin,
Really appreciate your work :)
I'm on day 2 now,
1. I forgot to use the butter with the morning potato, so I made it up with a tiny dash of olive oil with my dinner, is that enough?
2.for that dinner I whipped up an onion with a dash of olive oil (to make up for the missed morning butter), with 1/2 cup okra, freshly squeezed tomato juice (1 medium tomato), next to a carrot,cucumber and lettuce salad, & 3 boiled small artichokes ( is this alright?).
3. On the wonder soup I skipped the cabbage & celery (I really hate them),my soup is just the tomatoes & onions with a bunch of spices.
I shed a few grams which is great:D, I've maintained the water supply, but I'm getting thirstier, today I already had 1.5 L and still thirsty , I read that you dis-encouraged too much water so please help :D

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1) No, but all will be OK. That fat was needed with the potato because it's pure starch. Having it later does not make up for it.
2) No, no carrot and no tomato that night, You are swapping vegetables that are not nutritionally the same. However you will be OK, those are not big misses at all.
3) How much tomato in the soup? They should be very little. I totally understand not liking those :) You do not have to use every veg. But if you are eating a heavy tomato soup, not good.

Water is good. However the more you drink it basically zaps your body of needed minerals. Dilutes your system too much. So never over drink water. Is 1.5 liters too much? 50 ounces or 1.5 liters is not too much to me. Also this is a detox diet, so having more for a few days can be OK. Adding lemon and a dash of salt to the water will help with that mineral loss.

Good luck, you are doing well.

Reactions: Taghrid

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey kevin,
Thanks for the prompt reply, it helped a lot.
Lost 2 kgs :D Energy levels much much higher than the first few days. Maybe today some more cardio will do good :D
For the soup, I used as the recipe said, just 3 tomatoes for the batch, I've had only 2 bowls total so far.
On day 4 today and very excited :D
I understand that I'm allowed a bowl of soup today, but I read somewhere in your previous answers that I may be allowed to munch on a cucumber or a lettuce bowl too, is that just to substitute for the soup or I can have both??
Many many thanks :)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
You can have the soup any day actually. Munching on cucumber and lettuce is a great idea, they are very nutritionally base and will not hurt the program.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts