GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first two days were a little difficult to adjust to but I kept telling myself "you can do anything for 7 days!" If telling myself that wasn't enough, there is definitely enough motivation from my scale! I have lost exactly 5 lbs in the first two days of the GM diet and am eager to continue on to see the final results!

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
keep going :) the key will also be what you will do afterwards, how you start a new lifestyle with food.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The first two days were a little difficult to adjust to but I kept telling myself "you can do anything for 7 days!" If telling myself that wasn't enough, there is definitely enough motivation from my scale! I have lost exactly 5 lbs in the first two days of the GM diet and am eager to continue on to see the final results!
Am on my day 2 today, lost 2 lbs on day 1..am hopeful for more..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm so happy with the results so far, 2 more pounds this morning ( each day has been exact down to the ounce!) it's making it much easier to keep true to the diet when you're seeing these numbers! 3 days down and 7 pounds so far!
I know when I was researching the diet all I looked for were numbers of pounds lost in all of the comments so I thought I'd share for anyone else out there like me that is numbers driven!

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
I was number driven, even more so after diet so I stuck to a perfect balanced plan, after a few days of settling out of the diet realm, i started losing again. It was awesome

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No weight loss this morning, should I be expecting no or little weight loss for the rest of the week since I will be eating more food than in the past 4 days?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
did you weight first thing in morning after first potty trip? beware of looking at things on a daily basis, keep going. It does not mean you did not lose technically.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How great is that! Congratulations. I have only just started so hope I have your success :)

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Have a good 7 days on the plan :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forgot to respond once the week was over, I finished day seven and weighed myself the next morning my total weight loss was 9 lbs! I definitely plan to do it again in about a month! (I have an event coming up at the end of the summer!)

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
nice :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts