GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have actually done this diet a few years back and lost a total of 5kg (or more, because I repeated this diet once a month). But I was really off-track on 2014.... pretty sure I've gained it all back :/ So I'm starting again, and joining this forum just to keep me on track.

Doing gokay so far. I had watermelon and cantaloupe for breakfast, pineapples for lunch with a cup of sencha with no sugar.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Quinn,

All the best!! I'm actually looking forward to the fruit day again.

I started on New Years Day - first time doing it. On day 5 and going ok :) I've lost a little over 3kg so far. I plan on having about a week or two break and then doing it again.

All the best for this round :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Quinn,

All the best!! I'm actually looking forward to the fruit day again.

I started on New Years Day - first time doing it. On day 5 and going ok :) I've lost a little over 3kg so far. I plan on having about a week or two break and then doing it again.

All the best for this round :)

Hey Rachel!

Great progress & lovin' the positive vibes despite being a first timer. I remembered my first time doing GM was a roller coaster ride haha. I felt dizzy, cranky the whole time and actually fell sick on day 6 (but continued nonetheless!).. probably because its really detoxing my whole body after years of eating unhealthy.

Good luck! xx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks Quinn

Today is the first day I have had a headache that I haven't been able to shake. I guess it being the protein and tomato day, its doing something inside the body lol. Drinking so much more than I normally do too which is great but oh my goodness - so many loo trips o_O

Are you going to post your progress each day?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Quinn

Today is the first day I have had a headache that I haven't been able to shake. I guess it being the protein and tomato day, its doing something inside the body lol. Drinking so much more than I normally do too which is great but oh my goodness - so many loo trips o_O

Are you going to post your progress each day?

Oh yessss the frequent loo trips! ;) I guess I'll post my final progress on day 7. Thats how I usually do it, I only weigh myself on the first and last day of the diet.

Do you do any kind of exercise?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I thought it may be good to connect and chat to someone on here to help hold myself accountable :)

I haven't done any over Christmas and we have had really high temps of 40 degrees so haven't felt like it - but I will start walking an hour a day . I used to do it but got lazy :(

How about you? Where are you from?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought it may be good to connect and chat to someone on here to help hold myself accountable :)

I haven't done any over Christmas and we have had really high temps of 40 degrees so haven't felt like it - but I will start walking an hour a day . I used to do it but got lazy :(

How about you? Where are you from?
Brisk walking should be okay, I do that too whenever I'm on this diet. I'm from Malaysia-- it tends to get really hot here too, and humid! The weather wears me out sometimes so I totally understand when you said you don't feel like it-- especially during the diet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts