GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today it was my day 1. I had watermelon at regular intervals in the morning and some grapes. During lunch it was a fruit plate. I had a freshly made juice of lime and cucumber without sugar. In the evening i had lime water and salt. Is that okay? Also during dinner I had to meet a client and hence I had to take salad where there were some vegetables like pieces of tomatoes and lettuce. Should I stop the diet? Will it not work if you had vegetables and drink juices On day 1? Please reply urgently

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Hello...

sure that was fine...

veg no issue on day 1, all good. try not to drink juice.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
they are fine assuming no sugar :)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
that's why I said try not to, most folks but junk carton orange juice. Fresh squeezed is OK... coconut water fine​

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey today its end of my 4th day. . And I have lost only 2 kgs. . I'm feeling that it is not working. .I'd there any chance of weight loss in the next 3 days..​

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
sure, are you weighing? and if so when?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had asked my cook to put one spoon of olive oil for cooking tomato rice on day 5 but he put cooking oil by mistake. Is it like whole of my 5 days effort is gone and the 2 kgs weight loss I will regain that? I'm feeling very upset about it. .

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Well first you cannot weigh then. You have to get your true weight. This is done weighing when you wake, after going potty and before you eat or drink a thing.

Cooking oil although terrible for you in so many ways that you should never use, you can keep going and hopefully all will be OK.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks a ton for your reply.. It keeps me going. One more thing today on day 5 I had chicken grilled in one tspn olive oil along with red and yellow bell peppers and tomatoes. in morning and during lunch I had tomato and brown rice. I hope its fine,. Thanks

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
looks great, however eat meat not rice. rice is a poor meat sub, or do legumes or eggs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts