GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They were a bit sweet. And it's mentioned in the site somewhere that the sugar content is high in such fruits thus hampering the diet.
So is my Day 1 useless? I had them only for break fast (2 small apples) and mid morning snack (1 small pomegranate).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also take a juice made of 2 dried plums+ 3 dried dates + 10 dried grapes (all soaked) every morning. I took them today too.
If I take this juice and workout more, will the diet still work?

Thanks,
B

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
you are fine with the fruit, but not the juice, you cannot drink tons of carbs like that, sorry. NO DATES!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So the dates are a No-No even if am not on the diet?

Also for day 4 I was wondering if I can have soaked peanuts+banana porridge instead of milk and bananas.
Or paneer instead of milk?

I have the habit of eating sprouts everyday and I had them on Day 1 too. Is that bad?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Well, think of it this way with dates, they are pure sugar. So are you have some, a few? How many. And is or will it be with a balanced meal that has protein. I used to eat organic dried mango, my favorite sweet treat out of anything I could ever have and I could eat a pound a day, actually 2 easily. They are pure sugar. I cut all sugar, I eat 1 to 2 servings of fruit a day with a balanced meal and my weight has gone back to normal.

No peanuts. No... You cannot eat loads of dates and peanuts and think you will keep your weight off. You can have milk and bananas. Please try and stick to the plan. It is OK to have some sprouts when it says eat veg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts