GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am a journalist with random working hours. Started the diet today. Have completed breakfast, mid morning and lunch. But ended up having tea without sugar in the afternoon. If one follows everything except two cups of tea or coffee (without sugar) does it still work? Conditioned to morning coffee and afternoon tea. So looking for some help and advice. Thanks.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
tea without sugar fine. herbal teas best
yes the plan should still work especially if it's herbal tea.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
wonder soup yes :) it basically has zero to very few carbs, so it's fine as you need.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks! had a portion of the soup last night and this afternoon. can we include sprouts on day 2 or 3? since i may not be able to eat beef, replacing with chicken and rice is okay? i don't want to go all vegetarian with paneer, so mixing it and getting mixed up. :confused:

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
great idea, spice up the food as you like. peppers and onions also great

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
great idea, spice up the food as you like. peppers and onions also great
can we include sprouts on day 2 or 3? since i may not be able to eat beef, replacing with chicken and rice is okay? i don't want to go all vegetarian with paneer, so mixing it and getting mixed up. :confused:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sprouts can be good tea time snacks with lotsa tomato onions and spices. that's why wondering when i could add them.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
they are not a good snack actually without balance your snack then becomes pure carbs. only days 5 and 6 are they allowed for vegetarians with good fat

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh okay. thanks. will avoid then. planning to do chicken on day 5 and 6 because it is eid and i will have access to grilled chicken. so chicken and salads should be fine right?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
chicken salads great

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
chicken salads great
Had banana and yoghurt and salad instead of soup. Will do soup at night. Feeling lighter but have lost 1kg so far. Next 2 days difficult with festivities at home. Have resisted sweets so far. Hope i manage. Is one portion of rice for lunch okay for lunch on day 5,6? That should get me through the social obligations.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
are you sure you reading the plan carefully? banana and yogurt not at all on plan. when do you weigh? rice with good fat is OK for vegetarians if you must. what did you eat day 2?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
so not potato and good fat. be sure to weigh after going to the bathroom before you eat or drink

1 - 18 of 18 Posts