GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!am trying to cut some weight I gained from my pregnancies I have some questions
1.can we eat corn on day 2
2.on day 2 can we have a vegetable soup
3.how much chicken we should eat on day 5 and 6 can we also mix 6 tomatoes with chk in day 5 and make soup

4.on day 7 can make kimchi do with brown rice and vegetables.
Plz rely quickly am almost reaching there
Thanks

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
1) maybe just a little to season a dish, I would rather say no though, unless it's fresh.
2) You can have the Wonder soup/Veg soup any day
3) about 4 oz per serving
4) kimchi is OK yes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Kevin .though I try not to worry about how much I lose weight but am on 5 th day and I just lost 4lbs am little disappointed :( . I don't know where I did wrong .
1.only melons cantaloupe and 8 glasses water
2.i made vegetable soup with frozen vegetables ( which has some corn) onions and tomatoes.
3.i have 2cups of corn(frozen) and 2cups of melons
4.3bananas with 1.5cup milk
5.i made chk soup with 5 tomatoes and wonder soup
6.am planning same chk soup and wonder soup
7.planning 3cups of kichidimade with brown rice
I increased by water intake by 2 glasses so now am taking 10-11 glasses
To tell you truth I have to taste the food before I feed my baby just a May be less than half spoon rice with some curry to taste before I feed my baby (to see if it's spicy) I had2potato chips also
Plz tell me where am doing wrong.i have a wedding in3weeks I thought if do it twice I could loose 20 lbs but now the rate am going I don't think so.plz help me Kevin
Thanks

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
1) 4 lbs is good, because you may be building a little muscle, you also may be losing inches and keep in mind you're eating healthy real food.
2) to me you eat too much corn. We do not say eat corn on this diet.
3) You also need to follow the plan closer, you seem to not be eating enough food, that can really hinder your weight loss. Less is NOT more here. Eat how much we say unless you are just too full. Most think by eating less they are doing better.
4) 2 Chips are 2 too many.

HANG in there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1) 4 lbs is good, because you may be building a little muscle, you also may be losing inches and keep in mind you're eating healthy real food.
2) to me you eat too much corn. We do not say eat corn on this diet.
3) You also need to follow the plan closer, you seem to not be eating enough food, that can really hinder your weight loss. Less is NOT more here. Eat how much we say unless you are just too full. Most think by eating less they are doing better.
4) 2 Chips are 2 too many.

HANG in there.

Thank you Kevin for ur encouragement though I lost 5lbs on total I gained back 4 everything :( and am trying again for it .iwant to try vegetarian version this time I have some questions am on day 1
1.can I eat only carrots on day 2 and can I use mixed veg frozen to make some soup on day 2
2.how much brown rice can we eat on day 5 1 cup cooked or uncooked along with wonder soup .what if we miss 1 or 2 ingredients in wonder soup can I also add tomato to the rice and cook.
Can I have sprouts, if it is yes then how much on which day can I have and yogurt also
Thanks in advance

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
1) sure
2) 2 uncooked (measured) sprouts are fine with veg but just a few. no worried on nit having all the veg in the soup, no big deal there. no yogurt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1) sure
2) 2 uncooked (measured) sprouts are fine with veg but just a few. no worried on nit having all the veg in the soup, no big deal there. no yogurt

Hi Kevin,
Is it too early to do gm diet with just 1 month gap last I did in February 10 for better results becoz am in 3rd day I didn't loose not even single pound though am trying my best ahhhh it's too exhausting without any results coming up I even did workout for 2 days c
Shall I stop or continue

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
are you following OK? no cheats?

My suggestion, try a plan like the leptin reset plan. Are you vegetarian?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
are you following OK? no cheats?

My suggestion, try a plan like the leptin reset plan. Are you vegetarian?

Hello,
No cheats just tasting curry before I feed my daughter what is lepton reset plan .i eat only chicken and fish.i will definitely try the other plan.pls give me the details
Thanks

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
you should really eat the whole egg. No, try and stick to the plan, you could actually have an egg yolk with it, you need the fat if you are replacing meat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts