GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to this forum.I have hypothyrodisim and also I take auyurvedhic tablets for PCOD and thyroid along with allopathic thyronorm 50mcg.Can I start this diet.can I take these medications during those 7 days.Please help.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
well you need meds as a doc says. this diet can be hard on a thyroid, you have no good fats at all for a few days off and on so if your doc is OK you doing it add good fats. what do you normally eat?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi... I am eager to do this program. I am 100 Kg now. This is due to Pregnancy. But now I want to loose some weight. Your program is only for 7 Days. So can I repeat this program after 7 days. or what will be frequency that I will maintain for this program?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
TO me, do the program then a lifestyle change afterwards or diets will not work long term.

Hi... I am eager to do this program. I am 100 Kg now. This is due to Pregnancy. But now I want to loose some weight. Your program is only for 7 Days. So can I repeat this program after 7 days. or what will be frequency that I will maintain for this program?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts