GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Tomorrow would be my first day of diet I am a college going student and tomorrow is my off so I can eat vegetables tomorrow at home,but cannot carry vegetables with me on the 2 day..so is it ok if I eat vegetables on 1 day and fruits on 2 day? one more question my weight is 63 kg ,height is 5'2 and age is 21..
13 feb is my real sister's marriage I want to wear good outfit .so is it possible to loose 8 or 10 kg in a month by any chance ,any exercise or yoga with this plan ? i am very much worried as i have heavy shoulders, fats on neck bit tiers and heavy thighs :( ..is there any hope to loose weight ?

please reply

Many Thanks
Meetu

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Well based on where you carry your weight you could have underlying health issues, only tests could tell you for sure if you do. Example maybe would be a thyroid issue, high cortisol, etc.

1) cut wheat for ever and all gluten plus sugar. These are killers to your hormones, your body and your weight. If you continue these, I could not tell you how to effectively take that weight off in the areas you need.
2) This should be a wake-up warning for you. At your age, something has shifted in you health. Hence, a lifestyle change is VITAL.
3) Do not tear down muscles over exercising on the first 4 days of the GM diet, you have zero protein. So keep it light, brisk walks, some yoga, etc. Be careful.
4) You can swap days 1 and 2 and try it since you need to.

Hope this helps some, please ask if you need anything

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi kevin

Thanks for your quick response .I had a complete body checkup last week and all reports are normal including thyroid everything seems to be fine the reason of weight put on is junk food but its being 6 months m not having much junk food and also i was doing aerobics from last 6 months but I loose only 2 kg :(

Hope this GM Diet plan helps

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Well, who read the tests? Did they check your cortisol levels?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts