GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am a beginner to this. I have started GM 7-days dieting program, today is my 4th day and failed twice. I had beef on 1st-day night and had rice-egg on 4th-day night. I was in pathetic level that time so i couldn't control myself :eek: . Then also i continued after words.

1)Does this will impact in my health any manner ? :rolleyes:. Anyways i am planning to continue in full swing next week.

2) For 4th-day program, what can i take instead of MILK :mad: ?

3) For 5th-day program, Can we have beef curry ? [masala powder added ]:p

Thanks,
Antony.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Hello
don't feel too bad, happens to everyone ;)

1) You will be fine but do need to stick it out, your body needs to get on a good path and you need to stick with it, especially post diet. As we age, our bodies do not have the flexibility regarding our weight like we used to.

2) Almond milk? Coconut Milk? Try those.

3) beef curry when beef is called for is fine. just make sure your not adding loads of oil milk, and so on to a dish, spices and fine though....

Hang in there :)

Reactions: ANTONY

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow not bad !. I reduced 2.5 kg even i broken twice this dieting plan in a week. Let me continue this.

From my experience, 1st two days may have some difficult, especially 2nd day(vegetable day).

I read this forum and i understood that fruits and vegetable will clean stomach. If it is like that, then shall i need to have fruits and vegetable again if i continue for 2nd time ? because i already did for the 1st dieting, so is it required to do that again or shall i go directly to 3rd day ?

I have a tummy which is look very bad my entire structure.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
The first 2 days can be tough, when you get addicting foods out of the system, your body will feel it. You just need to go from 1 day to the next. All of the foods on this diet are meant to be healing and nutrient dense. Having a belly can mean lots of things. Commonly it's high cortisol levels from stress, sugar, sleep is off. Keep in mind sleeping is a nutrient, so vital to sleep at the correct times. To heal this, you will have to learn to eat right and not go off course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts