GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

A bit disappointed after the scale read plus 300 gms this morning from last morning.

Let me take you through what i ate and tell me what could have gone wrong/or is it okay/or any corrections :

Day 1 : I had papaya, musk melon, an apple, an orange, one time wonder soup, 2 cups of tea without sugar + 40 min mild gymming ............ Lost 1 kg next morning
Day 2 : I had baked potato, baked veggies, one-time wonder soup, a cucumber, one tomato , half beet root and a carrot, some lettuce in vinegrette dressing + 2 cups of tea without sugar
+40 min mild gymming .......... Lost 600gms next morning
Day 3 : I had an apple, 2 oranges, a bowl of papaya, one cucumber, half beetroot, baked veggies, i bowl stir-fired veggies (cauliflower, cabbage, mushrooms) with half tsp olive oil + 2 cups of tea without sugar + 40 min mild gymming ......... Gained 300 gms next morning
Day 4: Has just begun , I had a banana, a glass of warm milk, and a cup of tea without sugar + 40 min mild gymming

I have been feeling extremely thirsty and having around 14 glasses of water

Please advise

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Day 1 great
Day 2. The potato needed fat. Looks OK, but what was in the dressing.
Day 3. Drink as you need water.

Here is the deal. You are building muscle, hence it weighs more than fat, so keep rolling. Also, beware of going to the gym, tearing down muscles is not good when you have zero protein to rebuild.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
For me I use a dash of olive oil (not much because I use avocado, but you cannot on this program), apple cider vinegar, I use hot pepper (fresh), rosemary, parsley, garlic granules, black pepper and salt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts