GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me going to start the diet from tomorrow,so.m looking for sombdy to start it with me...
any1 who feels d same pls reply........

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I finish my first week this last monday. I lost 8 pounds. I think i do not lost more pound because i change some foods and I drink coffe with brown sugar. Anyway i feel wobderfull. I wanna do it again maybe star next week and i going to try to be more strick.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Yah, keep drinking your calories, like coffee and brown sugar and you will NOT keep that weight off. Stick to it, but most importantly is how you change afterwards! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, my husband and me plan to start the diet next week. Before I start, I needed to know a good substantial substitute for bananas on the 4th day because my husband does not eat them AT ALL. So I need to have a substitute for its resources ie potassium and sodium. I know veggies, figs, mushrooms and avocados are a few with high potassium. But I wanted to confirm this from your forum.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
bananas? do mango or pineapple maybe....

no avocados, although great, has fat and bananas do not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you Kevin! Pineapples will do good:) Also, in the fruit salad today (first day) may I add lemon and pepper? (no salt)

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Yes on lemon and pepper, and a little salt on your food is fine...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts