GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Start with a crock pot and some meaty beef bones of some sort. I like the elbow, knuckle, meaty neck, ox tail and so on.

2) Always add my water to cover the bones ahead of time and bring to a near boil on high. Crocks take awhile to heat up, don't want it sitting in stagnate water. Add some salt and a tablespoon or 2 of apple cider vinegar with the bones. I do this late and night and let it go over night. Before I go to bed I turn it on low.

3) When you wake up, I pour the broth after pulling meat and bones into a Le Creuset ceramic soup pot. Add your pulled meat from the bones and additional meat to make sure you have enough meat per serving. For us the average is about 3.5 ounces of meat per serving. My pot usually last 7 large bowls.

4) Add the veggies:
All organic:
1) onions - 1 large or more
2) carrots - at least 1 pound
3) potatoes - about 1.70 pounds
4) zucchini and/or squashes - 4 large total or more if you like your soup chunkier.
5) green beans - about 1 pound, I use frozen here.
6) Boil until done. I do not season at all. I do each time I serve.
7) At the end add a jar, small of tomato paste.
You can add tons of other veggies, but the potatoes to me really make the soup.
Of course we only do organic.

·
Banned
1 Posts
1) Start with a crock pot and some meaty beef bones of some sort. I like the elbow, knuckle, meaty neck, ox tail and so on.

2) Always add my water to cover the bones ahead of time and bring to a near boil on high. Crocks take awhile to heat up, don't want it sitting in stagnate water. Add some salt and a tablespoon or 2 of apple cider vinegar with the bones. I do this late and night and let it go over night. Before I go to bed I turn it on low.

3) When you wake up, I pour the broth after pulling meat and bones into a Le Creuset ceramic soup pot. Add your pulled meat from the bones and additional meat to make sure you have enough meat per serving. For us the average is about 3.5 ounces of meat per serving. My pot usually last 7 large bowls.

4) Add the veggies:
All organic:
1) onions - 1 large or more
2) carrots - at least 1 pound
3) potatoes - about 1.70 pounds
4) zucchini and/or squashes - 4 large total or more if you like your soup chunkier.
5) green beans - about 1 pound, I use frozen here.
6) Boil until done. I do not season at all. I do each time I serve.
7) At the end add a jar, small of tomato paste.
You can add tons of other veggies, but the potatoes to me really make the soup.
Of course we only do organic.

Thanks for the recipe =)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts