GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing my diet again for the second time now...This time around though, even after following the diet more strictly, I have lost lesser amount compared to the first time around.
My first GM diet session made me loose around 5 kgs, lost 1.5 kgs after that with my lifestyle changes as suggested by Kevin. The second GM diet session ( as of Today, Day 6) has seen me loose only 3 kgs that too only during the first 4 days. I can imagine that it gets more and more difficult to lose weight after a certain point. My question is that is there a threshold weight for everyone beyond which the weight would not reduce ? Or should I keep trying to do the diet again ?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
OK, so of course it will be less each time, however 3 kg is amazing!!!!

1) You can do the diet more, however wait a few weeks in between rounds.
2) Sleep at the right time, in bed by 10pm if you can. Protect your circadian rhythms. This will help with weight loss :)
3) Your body will reach a point when losses will be harder, basically it's called a weight set point. Thus a solid lifestyle is key to getting over the hump.
4) Never eat the same foods or same QTY's daily, it throws your body off. So one day have some extra fruit or fat and the next day not as much then eat the same for a few days. Mix it up is the point here. Scientifically this is important without getting into it all :)

You are doing amazing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts