Any modifications to this diet based on size? | GM Diet | General Motors Diet Forum
  1. Hi there,

If you have questions about the GM Diet or just want to let people know how the diet is going for you, please sign up for our free forum. Look forward to seeing you as part of our community!

Any modifications to this diet based on size?

Discussion in 'GM Diet Days 2-7' started by Tish, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Tish New Member

Message Count:
    Amazing!! I am on day 5 and have lost 4 pounds!! (However I only lost .2lb after day 4) It is not just the pounds but I feel and look SO much better!!
    I was wondering about my size. I am only 5' tall and a little food seems to fill me up. Today is day 5 and was wondering if I should eat all 20 oz. of meat ? I ate 6 oz. at breakfast (cooked with a tomato) and I am stuffed! I don't think I'm ever supposed to be so full? What can I do ? Thanks!
    Also is it ok to cook the tomatoes today?
  2. Advertisement

3. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    lessen meat to 3 to 4 oz per meal
    you are smaller and will need less technically

Nice loss so far :)
  4. Tish New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks ! On day 7, I see we can consume rice in three meals, how much rice should we have, 1 cup each meal? Or just 1 cup in a day? Also, what is the best rice to use, I see white or brown, but what type?

Lost 5 LBS so far!!! :)
  5. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    1.25 cups measured uncooked all day or so. white is best by far. basmati or jasmine is great. 5 pounds great
  6. Tish New Member

Message Count:
    Thank you so much! Done with 7th day.. Lost 7 lbs!! It was easy to get through as well !
    My question:
    After the diet I believe meals should include a protein, veggies, good carb and a good fat? I guess which of these do you need to eat together in a meal.. I have heard if you eat a good carb you need to eat it with a protein ?

Thanks!!
  7. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    There are tons of mods to this. I do carb back loading for example so I do not eat carbs until last meal. however what worked perfectly for me is found here, top 2 posts. You need to find your carb tolerance for the day/ mine is 100 - 200. yours may though be about 65 - 85. https://gmdietforums.com/forums/gm-diet-after-day-7.6/