GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI! So I was just wondering if almond milk is okay. I bought skim milk for this and am okay with it but I would be much happier doing raw or almond milk. What do you say. I will do whatever you think is best here.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
yes it is...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome!! My next time around I will give it a try:) On my last day now. I didn't have a scale at the time i started so I only know what I weigh now, but I did do measurements and I lost an inch and a half off waist and thighs! Wahoo! I am cool with that:) Going to do it again in a month.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
some times the weight may nt be as great, but the inches can be. :)

Make sure you are eating lots of good protein and veg/fruits in between. Cut the processed foods and junk, you may be shocked at how well you do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do!!! I am very excited! This diet has really encouraged me to keep at it. I have lost 25lbs before i found this but it has taken a long time...so to see such a difference in a week, well it just inspires me to keep at it!:) Thanks a bunch for this website. It is wonderful and I am so glad I found it...I actually heard of this through other "false" gm diet plans and was a little concerned with the safety of it...until I found this site which I love. Obviously this one is the real thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts