GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
yesterday I completed my seventh day. I lost 2.2 kg and I am very happy with it, I was 70 kg and today 67.8 along with a little inch lose on tummy, when can I restart from day 1 again because I still want to reduce. ?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
wait a week or so.however if it's after round 1 you van wait a few days if you like, up to you, some folks do it that way

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi im on my 3rd day i ate 3 apples the whole day stir fry veggies consist of cabbage onion eggplant...hoever i munch in around 4pcs. chips? did i fail? with that 4pcs of chips did that gained some weight?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
well chips are pure junk food, fried and they use bad oils. However keep going hopefully all will be OK.

Reactions: Kunjan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, I am very happy and great full, I am 65.9 kg at the end of 3rd round and lost total 4 kg in a month, consistency is the key to success, in gujart , india it is almost impossible to keep oneself away from fried foods and sweets but I could manage, I am proud of myself, all thanks to GM dietdiet, on the way to 60kg.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
happy you are doing well, well I can tell you in the U.S mostly pure junk food here and to me it's easy to keep away from it, knowing what it does to me, I would rather not eat :)

Reactions: Kunjan
1 - 6 of 6 Posts