GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am Aparajita Sengupta and I am 25 years old. My height is 5 ft 3 inches and I weigh 60 kgs. I was 57-58 when I was staying in hostel during my post graduation days because I used to commute to university by cycling. Now my job requires me to sit by a desk entire day and I am gaining weight fast. I wish to lose at least 4-5 kgs. Do guide me how I should go about with the diet, what should be my exercises during it (would yoga and brisk walk do?) and also, what should I continue after the 7 day diet is over. Please help!

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yoga and brisk walk are right. the first 4 days you have no protein really. So do not tear your muscles down. Keep in mind for the future to get your metabolism up you need your heart rate up, so I recommend Burst or HIT training. Better for the body. The top 2 posts here are good sample plans for after the diet :)
http://gmdietforums.com/forums/gm-diet-after-day-7.6/

hang in there and let me know if you need help.

Reactions: Aparajita

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey :) I could start it only today :p Going good without any problem. Just one query! Can I have the wonder soup along with the veggies tomorrow? Maybe for lunch? Please say yes!:(

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yes you can, have the soup when you like :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts