GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting this diet again tomorrow.

I did the diet starting on the 1st January 2015 and lost 3.4kg - getting my weight down from 61.4kg to 58kg. This was my 7 day plan from last time - http://www.gmdietforum.com/threads/started-gm-diet-1st-january-2015.620/

Since the diet I have pretty much stuck to clean eating until the last couple of weeks. I have managed to get my weight down to 53.5kg. I have started to sneak a few things back in the last couple of weeks and started having trouble with my tummy again.

So I am using the diet as a detox and to start clean eating again. My goal would be to lose 3kg again if possible. Although when at this weight it is harder to shift.

Good luck to everyone on the diet or starting out :)

·
Administrator
2,307 Posts
Good luck :)
I just did a huge allergy test, the new Cyrex Labs array 10 test, I had to eat many foods 3 times a week for 3 weeks and may have over done some like dried fruit, etc. So I gained some weight for sure and do not feel so well. I started my pure again diet today and am so excited. I cannot wait to see what foods were causing me issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.