GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kevin.

I weigh 90 kgs with 5.2' height. I started GM diet and my first day got finsihed.
but when I weigh this morning its just 200 gms get reduced.Can you suggest me is it ok?
Morning -- I had 1 glass black coffee
afternoon --- 1 cup of pappaya and I cup of water melon iwth 1/2 spoon sugar
Snack--- 1 orange
Dinner -- 1 cup of pappaya and 1 egg white

My target is 85 kg at the end of 7th day.Is it possible for me ?
Thx

Bubbly

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
it is, but you are not following our diet. No eggs or sugar on day 1. You may want to read the site again. Sorry.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kevin for your reply.Ok i think I will restart this GM diet from saturday onwards. I was diagonized with PCOD..
After my delivery weight gained enormously.

I hope I will get reduced atleast 5 kgs if I follow this diet strictly.

Thanks and Regards
Bubbly.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
hang in there, I will say you MUST, MUST go gluten free with PCOD. Keep that in mind.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
GOOD LUCK :)
hang in there

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1st day was good enough... In the morning i had 1 chikoo , snack --1 plum...lunch-- 1plum and ornage..dineer --- 1 cup wonder soup.

2nd day started --morning had 1 potato smash.in the lunch i had 1 bowl of cowpeas and 1 cup clear chicken soup.
Do you think it will affect my diet. I started my GM diet in 89.5 kg...

I didnt check the weight..i determined will check weight on the 7th day.

Bubbly

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
we shall see :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I checked my weight 4th day morning..its just 500 gms reduce and am at 89...Really sad to note this...
During the diet I had done some kind of replacements such as instead of veggie soup, I had chicken soup .Instead of vegtables i had cowpeas,green grams etc. I had 2 spoons of yogurt on 3rd day.

Iam really worried that do u think if i have done any deviations from the GM plan, the unwanted pound will be gain double.

Please advice me.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
deviations are such a bad idea. green grams are way off, these should not be considered a normal veg. They are a bean/seed, have protein, etc. Not good. Fine after diet as a part of a balanced eating program but they can replace veg. I never recommend peas unless there are just a little to season a dish on the 7 day plan. And yes chicken soup is a huge variation. Sorry.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Sorry, have you read the ingredients, they are so so so bad for you. It's full of sugar and a dough conditioner which is toxic. not to mention junk oils, wheat and such.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Kevin, I will stop eating those. But please suggest me is there any snack item I can have during the GM diet?

Sumtimes whn i feel dizziness during the meeting outside , i used to take these biscuits 2 nos? I would request you to suggest me some snacks to have.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Kevin,

i'm starting day 1 on Monday ( for my 3rd go at it) I know bananas arent allowed today.. Is there any other fruit that you cannot have? eg: dates? They are very high in Sugar ( worse than bananas) Are they offlimits as well?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
dates are dried, no dried fruits. Dates are pure sugar, you can't go around eating dates all of the time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts